Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

At the Palms Market (photo blog)

I had all the good intentions in the world, I had all the right ideas. I wrote all the details down and I was ready and willing to put it ALL here. Then life happened. You know that thing that gets in the way of what we want to do, all those things we NEED to do. 

As I mentioned in the previous Monthly Mingle post, my grandmother is not well. My mother had to fly to be with her and help her for a month and in that month I tried to be supermom and well, I managed to be mom and sometimes get my day job done too. 

Those of you who blog know, if you can't blog for a while you lose your steam and I lost mine. This last weekend however, it all came back. I will do a post on my weekend in JHB cooking up a storm but for now I leave you with the images from the Palms Market and urge you to support this beautiful and unique shopping experience 


















No comments:

Post a Comment