Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready Steady Cook, The winners!



On Friday I tallied the votes and found my winner, I told the twittervese so. What I didn't tell anyone else was who my winners were....muahaha

This has been a great experience and I couldn't have done it without the enthusiasm and participation of the bloggers involved. For those who didn't win please know that you did a great job and it was a tough job for the judges :)

Let me just state that I kept myself out of this one completely, I had no say in the final decision, even when there was a tie to break I quickly recruited a few extra judges :)

So without further time wasting here they are:
In a resounding first place is Lisa from Captured and Nibbled 
Coming in second was Marisa from The Creative Pot
Third place goes to Tara from C'est la Vie
and the fourth place goes to Jessica from Tiny oven Adventures

The winner of the best photographed dish is Lisa from Captured and Nibbled 

Thank you soooo much for all those who participated I had fun hosting :) If anyone would like to host the next one please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment