Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October Sushi Club

This picture belongs to JamieWhoSA go show him some love

I am always happy when I get to eat sushi, I especially love eating sushi with friends. Nothing like good food and good company. Minato's was a place I tried a long time ago and was ready to go back, until some on told me Papa Son, the owner who is famous for his Douglas Green adverts, had sold the place. Can you imagine how happy I was to discover that he had bought it back? So now is your chance to share in the delight and the very unique experience that is Minato's

Please leave a comment to book your space

Details
Place: Minato's, 4 Buiten Street
Date: 13 October 2010
Time: 19:30 onwards
Please RSVP by the 10th so I know how many to book for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment